We’ll make sure you meet your legal requirements.
It can be difficult meeting all of the legal requirements around Annual and other returns and records. If you fail to comply, the Companies Registration Office can impose a range of penalties, including fines, strike off or, in cases of serious breach of the Companies Acts, restriction and disqualification of Company Directors.
We can advise on your requirements for AGM, Annual Returns (which must be filed within 9 months of the end of your accounting period) and assessing your optimal Annual Return Date (ARD).
We use specialised Company Secretarial Software to ensure that:
- You meet your ARD deadline and file your Annual Return on time
- Your AGM and other statutory Company meetings are properly convened and minuted
- Your Statutory Registers and Minute Book are maintained in accordance with the Companies Acts
We also offer a full range of additional Company Secretarial Services such as:
- Company Formations
- Company Searches
- Advice on ‘Audit Exemption’
- Business Name Applications
- Share Issues, Transfers and Share Re-organisations
- Company Name Changes
- Voluntary Company Strike Off Applications
- Changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association as required
- Advice on Members Voluntary and Creditors Liquidations
- General Advices in relation to compliance matters and routine queries
- Filing of Annual Return and Abridged Financial Statements at CRO
- Filing of initial 6-Month Annual Return for new companies
Call Us Now: We’d love to hear from you to discuss how we might help you with your Company Secretarial requirements.