Company Secretarial Services
We can advise on your requirements for AGM, Annual Returns (which must be filed within 9 months of the end of your accounting period) and assessing your optimal Annual Return Date (ARD).
We’ll make sure you meet your legal requirements.
It can be difficult meeting all of the legal requirements around Annual and other returns and records. If you fail to comply, the Companies Registration Office can impose a range of penalties, including fines, strike off or, in cases of serious breach of the Companies Acts, restriction and disqualification of Company Directors.
We use specialised Company Secretarial Software to ensure that:
- You meet your ARD deadline and file your Annual Return on time
- Your AGM and other statutory Company meetings are properly convened and minuted
- Your Statutory Registers and Minute Book are maintained in accordance with the Companies Acts
We also offer a full range of additional Company Secretarial Services such as:
- Company Formations
- Company Searches
- Advice on ‘Audit Exemption’
- Business Name Applications
- Share Issues, Transfers and Share Re-organisations
- Company Name Changes
- Voluntary Company Strike Off Applications
- Changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association as required
- Advice on Members Voluntary and Creditors Liquidations
- General Advices in relation to compliance matters and routine queries
- Filing of Annual Return and Abridged Financial Statements at CRO
- Filing of initial 6-Month Annual Return for new companies
Services we cover
Company Secretarial Services
We’d love to hear from you to discuss how we might help you with your Company Secretarial requirements.
Michael specialises in assisting businesses and individuals that are inherently sound but are experiencing financial problems as a result of the recent challenging economic environment. He has extensive experience at partner level across a diverse spectrum of corporate and non-corporate clients. He provides specialist services to the regulated clients of the practice including: solicitors, insurance brokers, mortgage brokers, payment services companies.
What Our Clients Say
Over the years, we have successfully concentrated on growing our business
This was safe in the knowledge that our financial responsibilities were all being attended to by Dublin Accountants, Moran and Partners. As a result our company has thrived; without their professional advice, attention to detail and, most importantly personal service, we may not have survived.Joe Cashin, Managing DirectorEBS Building Society, Drumcondra, Swords and Tallaght
Dublin Accountants, Moran and Partners has always offered our company excellent service, providing valuable assistance, advice and guidance.
They provide a professional, up-to-date accountancy service, taking the time to understand our business and the specific needs of our company. We have found them always to be extremely professional and reliable, with an excellent knowledge base.Managing DirectorWallace Travel Group Limited
I’ve worked with Dublin Accountants Moran and Partners since 1993, when I set up my first business.
Since then, they’ve been an integral part of my business planning and have always given of their time and advice above and beyond what’s required.Sue O’Neill, Managing DirectorIQ Technologies